College Grad Program
If you are graduating from a qualifying 2-or 4-year college within the next six months, or have graduated within the last thirty six months, you may be eligible for the Mazda College Graduate Program. The Mazda College Graduate Program is intended to assist college graduates, who may not have sufficient credit history, to purchase or lease a new Mazda vehicle. See Bob Baker Mazda dealer to see how this program can help you lease or purchase a new Mazda*.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible students are within 6 months of graduation or who have graduated in the last 36 months as a Bachelor, Masters or Associate Degree from a U.S. accredited 2 or 4 year college, graduate school, nursing school or trade school.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation - copy of diploma or current transcript for the student who will be graduating within the next 6 months.
- Must provide contact number for the school's registrar.
- Individual applications only No derogatory credit history, past or present
- Applicant must have proof of employment and income or proof from future employer that shows a start date within 90 days of current date with salary shown along with a verbal verification from current or future employer.
What can I Buy?
- An eligible student is purchasing a new or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Mazda and financing for up to 72 months.
- Are leasing a new Mazda (Mazda2 and CX-9 are not eligible) and leasing for up to 48 months
- Amount financed cannot exceed $25,000
*Restrictions apply. Not all customers will qualify.