2020 Mazda6 vs 2020 Kia Optima
As one of the highest-rated mid-sized sedans designed for the 2020 model year, the Mazda6 deserves its time in the spotlight. The 2020 Kia Optima, however, remains a fair contender. If you’re looking for a mid-sized sedan yourself, read on to find out more about the newest Mazda6 and Kia Optima. Below we will take a close look at the fuel economy, convenience technology, and engine power.
2020 Kia Optima
|26 city /35 highway||Fuel Economy||25 city/35 highway|
|Standard||Adaptive Cruise Control||Available|
Other features of the 2020 Mazda6
The 2020 Mazda6 takes its place among the highest-rated mid-sized sedans by providing drivers like you with modern technology, important safety features, and competitive pricing. Depending on the trim level, the 2020 Mazda6 is equipped to handle everything you could ask for in a mid-sized sedan. To learn more about the available features of the Mazda6, read the following list:
- 426.4 to 574-mile fuel range
- 2.5L inline 4 turbo engine option
- Adaptive headlights
- Standard Blind spot and lane departure warning accident avoidance systems
- Pre-collision safety system
- 36 months of provided satellite radio service
- 11-speaker Bose® premium brand speakers
- Satellite radio with real-time traffic satellite radio
- Front, side, and rear-view cameras
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Transmission, cruise and audio controls mounted to the steering wheel
- Dual illuminating vanity mirrors
- Hands free entry
- Ventilated 6-way power driver and passenger seats
- Multi-level heating
- And More!
If you want to try the new 2020 Mazda6, the sales staff at Bob Baker Mazda are eager to hear from you. Schedule a test drive and get some advice on finding the right Mazda for you by coming to the Bob Baker Mazda dealership. Contact us by phone, online, or in-person by visiting our Carlsbad, California location today!