Syncing Your Mobile Device to MAZDA CONNECT via Bluetooth®
Have you ever wondered how you can connect your mobile device to your MAZDA CONNECT system in your Mazda vehicle? If so, then you have come to the right place! The staff here at Bob Baker Mazda in Carlsbad, CA is very familiar with the process of using Bluetooth® to connect your smartphone with the MAZDA CONNECT system. Additionally, if you are interested in purchasing a new Mazda vehicle in Carlsbad, then you should visit Bob Baker Mazda today! Let’s explore the step-by-step process for connecting your Bluetooth® device with MAZDA CONNECT together!
Bluetooth MAZDA CONNECT Step-By-Step Guide
Mazda vehicle owners can connect a smartphone or any other compatible Bluetooth® device to the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system. The step-by-step process to complete this achievement is as follows:
- Enable Bluetooth® on your device and make sure the device is discoverable.
- Select “Settings” on the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system.
- Select “Devices”.
- Select “Bluetooth” and then select “Add New Device”.
- Check your device and select “Mazda” on your device.
- Confirm that the pairing code on your device matches the corresponding code shown on the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system.
- Your device is now connected synced with MAZDA CONNECT.
Get a New or Used Mazda Vehicle in Carlsbad CA
If you have any trouble with connecting your Bluetooth® device to the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system, then you should contact the staff at Bob Baker Mazda today. Our team is here to answer any questions that you might have about the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system. Visit our dealership in Carlsbad, CA to explore our excellent new Mazda vehicle inventory today!